Accessibility Statement for eReserve Plus
eReserve Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards (VPAT, Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.1).
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. eReserve Plus is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA and partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We aim to have VPAT and Section 508 Standards compliance status complete and verified by August 2021.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is VPAT and full WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of eReserve Plus. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers with eReserve Plus:
- Phone: +61 2 66 222 725
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: PO Box 1183, Lismore, NSW, Australia 2480
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
eReserve Plus e is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All current major browsers (including the two most recent major versions of each browser) with assistive technology on Mac, Windows, Android and iOS operating system (current and two previous versions)
eReserve Plus is likely compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 2 years but is not guaranteed to work with older browsers (older than 2 major versions) and mobile operating systems (older than 2 years)
Accessibility of eReserve Plus relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of eReserve Plus, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for eReserve Plus:
- The system loads external resources: such as PDFs, files and uploaded materials that may not have text alternatives. We cannot ensure the accessibility of customer supplied content, such as added reading list materials and resources.
eReserve Pty Ltd assessed the accessibility of eReserve Plus by the following approaches:
- Multiple external evaluation tools
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement was approved by:
eReserve Pty Ltd.